Hello Fanpeople! As you probably guessed, it’s me again. Adrianna. (The double N one)
Today I’m back to my favorite topic. Music.
So I found this challenge on Pinterest and decided to try it! (I edited it a bit, as to take out some more suggestive themes in the list)
I’ll also add a pasted version in the comments if any of you want to try. For your own blog, for fun, in the comments, whatever you choose!
(Random Note: I have a group on Facebook now for sharing and discussing music. And a lot of us make playlists for each month of the year, to capture the year in music. It’s a closed group. But if you want in, just click “ask to join” and I’ll add you. The group is monitored and the rules are on the page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1316372795055651/ Be ye warned: It has a bunch of writers in it)
Now, let’s get to it!
1.A song you like with a color in the title: Brown Eyed Girl by van Morrison
2. A song you like with a number in the title: 20 Dollar Nose Bleed by Fall Out Boy
3. A song that reminds you of summertime: Budapest by George Ezra
4. A song that needs to be played LOUD: Adhd by Truslow (I’ve got lots for this entry but I’m sticking with my current favorite to jam to)
5. A song that makes you want to dance: (Oh this one’s easy) I Want You Back by The Jackson 5
6. A song that makes you happy: Shut Up And Dance by Walk The Moon
7. A song that makes you sad: Just a Dream by Carrie Underwood
8. A song that you never get tired of: Rosa Dear by Ruth
9. Your favorite 80s song: Livin’ On a Prayer by Bon Jovi
10. A song you would love played at your wedding: True Believers by Darius Rucker
11. A song that is a cover by another artist: Mad World by Jasmine Thompson
12. One of your favorite classical songs: The Blue Danube (maybe a bit cliche but there’s reason for it)
13. A song you would sing a duet with on karaoke: Wonder What You’re Doing for the Rest of Your Life by Train feat. Marsha Ambrosius
14. A song from the year you were born: Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer
15. A song that makes you think about life: Give Me Your Eyes by Brandon Heath
16. A song that has many meanings to you: Stop and Stare by Onerepublic
17. A favorite song with someone’s name in the title: Selene by Imagine Dragons
18. A song that moves you forward: Dare You To Move by Switchfoot
19. A song you think everyone should listen to: Kitchen Sink by Twenty One Pilots
21. A song that breaks your heart: Take Me To Church by Hozier*
*(quick note about why. I really don’t like the song personally or the picture it paints. But it’s still the song come from somewhere, like a sincere place of hurt that turned bitter. For anyone to go through that, or to think like that really truly does break my heart. )
22. A song by an artist whose voice you love: Simple Man by Shinedown (yes another cover but this song realllyyy shows his voice)
23. A song you remember from your childhood: (Does “Oh Where is My Hairbrush” count?)
24. A song that reminds you of yourself: Not Today by Twenty One Pilots
Alrighty guys! That’s it for this post! Continue/start up some conversation in the comments, or if go ahead and join the music group if it’s something you’re interested in.
Catch ya later