Greetings Fans of the World! Or in this case, A Galaxy Far Far Away! And also welcome to the first in a series of STAR WARS related posts, (because really, there’s no such thing as too much STAR WARS).
This post is dedicated to all of the awesome STAR WARS paraphernalia out there, (all of which is awesome btw) so without further ado:
Things That Every STAR WARS Fan Needs
- BB8 Charm Bead
2. A STAR WARS phone case:
3. Or R2-D2 Mittens
Keep your hands warm with his
sass beeps and boops.
4. Fight epic space battle and stay dry at the same time:
5. or STAR WARS SHIRTS:
You can never have too many STAR WARS shirts
8. or this STAR WARS Sweater
9. or some Sweatpants:
Perfect for staying comfy whilst marathoning
10. If pants aren’t your thing, there are leggings too:
11. Although they might look weird if you paired them with this skirt:
12. Ties are a great addition to any wardrobe:
13. Or Maybe you could finish off the out fit with a pair of Storm Trooper Earrings?
14. Or maybe Millennium Falcons instead?
15. Or A friendship necklace for the ages:
16. or maybe a BB8 Ring is more your style?
17. Lets not forget Slippers to show off your dark side:
18. or just some everyday shoes:
19. or some not so everyday shoes:
20. You could even wear a matching infinity scarf!
21. with this cookie-jar you’ll be bypassing the Death-Stars shields in no time:
22. But for baking those delicious cookies you’ll need oven mitts:
(I suggest the latter if you are particularly in danger of burns).
24. This wooden spoon set:
25. or maybe a new set of slat n’ pepper shakers is in order?
26. Or you just want to spice up your ice cubes:
we’ve got Han Solo on Ice too, if melting the Death Star isn’t your thing:
28. Maybe you just need to add some force to your toast:
29. or you’ve begun to lack faith in your waffles:
30. That or your one wish in life is to battle it out with corn on the cob:
Your Mom won’t mind if you play with your food now.
31. Maybe it’s just your morning coffee that needs a little BB8:
32. Glasses designed after different planets in a Galaxy Far Far Away:
That’s no moon.
33. Or maybe your Pepsi’s actually a Wookie in disguise:
34. R2 has never been so useful:
except maybe in STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS
35. These chopsticks will be all the incentive you’ll need to master the ways of the force (and Chinese takeout):
36. There are teapots too:
who can resist?
37. Millenium Falcon Bottle Opener:
way more awesome than, anything.
38. Cavities will never be a problem again:
39. Nor will monsters under the bed:
40. Alarm clock for the ages:
Best. Droid. Feature. Ever.
41. Or this clock:
If you can’t decide between STAR WARS and music.
42. Or this one:
43. You’ll never forget to turn of the lights again:
45. Maybe the Millennium Falcon can help you break record for falling asleep:
Bed? What bed?
46. It’s official, I’m now a Sith Lord:
47. Camping has never been so cool.
(even if it’s just in your living room)
48. This Doormat:
Because Fandom is Family.
49. This nesting doll blows all of the others out of
the water space.
50. This showered is cool:
But Also kinda Creepy.
51. You will never get a parking ticket as long as you live:
~ This isn’t the car you are looking for. ~
53. The game of kings has never made more sense:
54. STAR WARS MAKEUP!!!!
55. And Most importantly of all:
The STAR WARS BOXED SETS! (Because The Force Awakens isn’t out yet) I really recommend them, they retouched the effects of the old ones and theres a whole disc of bonus features for each movie. the only down-side (kinda) is that they put Hayden Christiansen in as Anakin Skywalker in The Return of the Jedi.
Despite all of these wonderful things however, the important thing to remember is that your worth as a fan and a person is not defined by how much merch you have, it’s about enjoying the movies/tv shows/books/music, etc. any paraphernalia that you buy or are given is just a way of publicly expressing your appreciation for your Fandom.
Hope you enjoyed drooling over everything, how much STAR WARS stuff do you have floating around your house ( or closet)? Comment below! I’d love to hear from you!
May the Force be With You.
*Revision: I’m the worst Fan ever, I forgot to add lightsabers to this post 😦 Here’s a link to a site that does AMAZING custom Lightsabers as an apology: http://www.ultrasabers.com/?gclid=COmv1bWR-8QCFcSIaQod3I0AOw