Happy Valentine’s Day Fanpeople! Maddy C. here! And for all of you poor people who haven’t yet seen STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS,
You are missing out! Seriously, it’s an awesome movie. and of course being in the wonderful, geeky family that is mine, we all dressed up:
(I’m Han Solo in case you haven’t guessed yet [WHO’S SCRUFFY LOOKING?])
Anyway, This is the first of a new series of posts on anything and everything STAR WARS Affectionatly titled:
STAR WARS: THE BLOG STRIKES BACK
Today’s post is a reaction post; (basically what exactly went through my head during the movie [of the year!]), Enjoy!
- They started it just like the first movies!!!!
- Ok, background knowledge, this is good.
- Ooh He’s cute.
- Is he gonna be the next Luke Skywalker?
- I take it all back, BB-8 is the cutest thing ever.
- THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU! STOP STARING AND RUN!
- Good, you’ve finally got your but moving Po.
- What good is a spherical robot going to do as your copilot/onboard mechanic?
- Aaaaaand there’s no way to get off the planet.
- Are you going to run into the desert now?
- SHOOT THE CLONES!
- You just shot someones buddy!
- They were probably best friends since ever.
- And that death was so not fair, something’s totally going to happen with that poor storm trooper.
- I wonder if the bloody handprint is going to stay there for the whole movie?
- Uh oh.
- Here come’s the head baddie.
- That ship is awesome.
- Despite being a part of the First Order.
- Is he going to kill the old guy?
- So he’s not going to kill the old guy, he’s going to torture him.
- And he killed him.
- Wait what?
- So he can just stop a blast with the force?
- Or is he just going to leave it hovering there of all eternity?
- Oh you snarky thing you, *winks at Poe*
- Oh great, now the pilot is going to get tortured.
- And OF COURSE they kill everyone in the village.
- Somethings definitely up with that one dude.
- So he’s not going to kill any of the defenceless villagers?
- Dude, at least pretend to shoot at them, you’re gonna be found out.
- Staring will get you found out too.
- Too late.
- Ok, so he’s not dead, (Despite staring creepily at the head bad dude)
- Who’s this?
- Whomever it is, their outfit is vaguely sandpeopleish.
- Wait, are we back on Tatooine?
- Hey it’s Rey!
- Ok, she’s awesome.
- WHY ARE THERE SO MANY STAR DESTROYERS HERE?
- WHAT HAPPENED.
- Man, Rey is awesome and she lugs stuff around just like I would.
- I wish I could make bread by adding powder to water.
- HA! Called it, he’s got to be the new Luke Skywalker of the Resistance!
- I have never been more terrified of the Dark Side than now.
- But you have to admit, it’s kinda cool.
- Oh great, it’s not only cool, it’s effective.
- This guy again.
- Awww, he’s obviously traumatized.
- I wonder what type of therapy Storm Troopers are eligible for?
- What’s up with this silver chick?
- FN2187, what kind of name is that?
- Ha! Poe agrees with me!
- Every time I hear Poe, I think of two things, Kung Fu Panda and Edgar Allen Poe.
- And now overtime I hear Finn, I think ‘The Name’s Finn, Finn McMissile’ *
- There is some serious bromance going on here.
- They are adorable.
- Poe, listen to your friend
- He’s dead?
- NOOOO POOOOE!
- I thought he would be a little more important to the plot to die so quickly.
- WHAT IS THAT SAND MADE OF?
- I feel you Finn, walking in sand is exhausting.
- But wouldn’t be slightly more practical to just take all of your armour off at once, rather than tearing it all off leaving a handy path for the First Order to find you?
- Wow, Rey is Awesome.
- And now they’re together, running for their lives.
- What a great first date.
- Aww! Finn, holding hands with your new crush is so Adorable!
- IT’S THE MILLENNIUM FALCON
- IT’S BEAUTIFUL!
- Wait, since when is the Millennium Falcon junk?
- And why is it in a junk yard?
End Part One.
May the Force be With You
*Cars 2 anyone?*